Monday, November 29, 2010

Bah! Humbug!

Not really..... this is a White Elephant gift for a lab party that Prion will be going to.
I tried a few times to make him look angry, but it ended up turning out funny looking instead. Vet2Be said that I'm just too happy most of the time to make something look grouchy. Thanks Vet2Be, I'll take that label any day!
The patterns were free at KnitPicks, one of my favorite knitting supply companies.

I knit the Santa Hat on the my Silver Reed knitting machine. Instead of a white garter stitch band, I used a hung hem. It was the first time I used my new garter bars from Kris Krafter, and I loved it!

I hand knit the Grumpy, lump of Coal by hand.

The project was alot of fun to do. It took me about 2 1/2 hours to make the whole thing. Vet2Be asked me to make one for his White Elephant party, too.

2 comments:

kriskrafter said...

keyuuuute! I love it. Thanks for the link to my Garter Bars.
Kris Basta
Kriskrafter.com

TJ said...

Thanks for posting!
I LOVE your garter bars! I want to get rid of my old standard gauge one and get one of yours! So much easier and nicer to use!