Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Canoe Trip

Vet2Be went on a canoe trip with the Boy Scouts last week. He had a good time. He loves his especially loves his leaders. Any adult who is willing to leave home to spend 5 days canoeing down a river with 6 boys has my appreciation, too!

The canoes they traveled down the Green River in.


Vet2Be wearing Dad's hat for the trip. He didn't come home with it. It was lost on the rapids! That was the only thing that was lost on the whole trip!

The boys that went on the trip. Vet2Be is the oldest of the group.


One of the Rock Paintings they saw. That is one thing I would love to go see! It is on my 'bucket' list!

One of the views they had of the Green River.
The scenery was impressive!

Nothing about farming today, but I thought I would post some pictures of the trip last week. I hope you enjoy them!

No comments: